NTDS General Event 1173

Hello,
can someone please help me with the following problem?
Something has happened to my SBS2000 Server and
I am not able to add anything into Active Directory.
I am able to edit/rename/delete objects, but when I try
to add user/org.unit/contact/computer then I get a message
"Active Directory reported an unknown error".
When I have enabled logging of Active Directory events then
I can see the following error message:
- Source: NTDS General
- Category: Internal Processing
- Event ID: 1173
- Exception e0010004 has occurred with parameters -1019 and 0
(internal ID 2080400).

Otherwise my SBServer runs fine. Mail is accepted, users can log-on
and access files, no strange behaviour, except that I cannot add
any new objects into Active Directory.

Any help is very appreciated.

Thank you.
Dalibor