Bloodmoon - Spriggans Quest

Am doing the East Empire Company Quests & have got as far as the quest
where you have to clear the Spriggans, but am having a problem as I
understand others have too. I can not get the journal to update, I
understand there should be 4 Spriggans to kill but can only seem to find
3. I have tried the following consul command

placeatpc "BM_spriggan_co1" 1,1,1
placeatpc "BM_spriggan_co2" 1,1,1
placeatpc "BM_spriggan_co3" 1,1,1
placeatpc "BM_spriggan_co4" 1,1,1

But can only seem to get the first one to spawn which I assume means
that the 2nd through to the 4th Spriggan must already have spawned but
the weird thing is that I can get the 1st one to spawn as many times as
I like. Am I doing something wrong somewhere & is there anyway to skip
this part of the quest.
--
Alan Beal ICQ 13173170 email alan.me-sheegun@ntlworld.com
"Divide by Cucumber Error. Please re-install Universe and reboot"

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:05:33 +0100, Alan Beal
<alan.me-sheegun@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> [...] I can not get the journal to update, I understand there should be 4
> Spriggans to kill but can only seem to find 3.

Which Spriggan couldn't you find? To determine the IDs of those you found,
open the console and left-click on their body. The Console title will show
the ID.
If you're missing Spriggan No.4: It spawns next to Spriggan No.2 behind
Seler Favelnims house (southern side of the colony). Spriggan No.3 spawns
near the North Storehouse (I'm not sure whether that already exists, it is
on the northern side of the colony).

> I have tried the following consul command
> [...]
> But can only seem to get the first one to spawn ...

This might happen due to the fact that all those colony Spriggans have
scripts attached that only enable them, if their predecessor has been
killed.
So Spriggan No.2 will only spawn if No.1 is killed. No.3 and No.4 spawn at
the same time when No.2 is dead.

> Am I doing something wrong somewhere & is there anyway to skip this part
> of the quest.

It is important that you kill them in the right order (form No.1 to No.4)
If everything else fails, you might want to try the following Console
command
Journal CO_10 30
This will update your journal. However, I'm not sure if this solves your
problem. Just give it a try, you've got nothing to loose. If it fails,
don't
save your game afterwards.

In message <opsbifxzue036b7o@News.CIS.DFN.DE>, Bjoern Liffers
<bjoernhenning.liffers@dialup.fh-aachen.de> writes
>On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:05:33 +0100, Alan Beal
><alan.me-sheegun@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>> [...] I can not get the journal to update, I understand there should be 4
>> Spriggans to kill but can only seem to find 3.
>
>Which Spriggan couldn't you find? To determine the IDs of those you found,
>open the console and left-click on their body. The Console title will show
>the ID.
>If you're missing Spriggan No.4: It spawns next to Spriggan No.2 behind
>Seler Favelnims house (southern side of the colony). Spriggan No.3 spawns
>near the North Storehouse (I'm not sure whether that already exists, it is
>on the northern side of the colony).
>
>> I have tried the following consul command
>> [...]
>> But can only seem to get the first one to spawn ...
>
>This might happen due to the fact that all those colony Spriggans have
>scripts attached that only enable them, if their predecessor has been
>killed.
>So Spriggan No.2 will only spawn if No.1 is killed. No.3 and No.4 spawn at
>the same time when No.2 is dead.
>
>> Am I doing something wrong somewhere & is there anyway to skip this
>>part of the quest.
>
>It is important that you kill them in the right order (form No.1 to No.4)
>If everything else fails, you might want to try the following Console
>command
>Journal CO_10 30
>This will update your journal. However, I'm not sure if this solves your
>problem. Just give it a try, you've got nothing to loose. If it fails,
>don't
>save your game afterwards.
Does help if I new my East from my West I had killed the 3 Spriggans to
the West of Raven Rock not the East went back to Fort Frostmouth via
Raven Rock & got jumped by some more Spriggans (more than 4, the area
seemed alive with them) & suddenly the Journal message appeared when I
checked it I realised I had gone the wrong way DOH!!!!!