Advice on desktop/notebook setup

December 10, 2004 2:00:01 AM

I have a desktop on a SBS2003 network, a notebook & IPAQ.
Normally I work at the desktop which has OL2K3 connected
to Exchange. When I leave I turn on my laptop, which
syncs up Outlook, & go. Any changes made on the laptop
are synced back when I return. I'm thinking my best
arrangement with the IPAQ would be to only sync with the
laptop - that way, if I'm out for a week theres less
chance of things getting out of sync. Is this thinking
sound, or is there a better way?
Thanks in advance,
SD
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
December 10, 2004 12:35:46 PM

SD,

You are correct: This would be the easiest way to handle your
synchronization for your P/PC. Do this ensures that your lappy and your
P/PC have the same information (assuming you sync of course).

Besides, even in SBS2003, if you wanted to sync with the Exchange server
directly with your P/PC, you would have to have your administrator enable
that feature on the server.

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch