    Laura E. Hunter
    Author: _Active Directory Consultant's Field Guide_
    (http://tinyurl.com/7f8ll)

    All information provided "AS-IS", no warranties expressed or implied.
    Replies to newsgroup only.

    JIM.H. wrote:
    > Hello,
    > We are using Windows 2000/2003 server and we have active directory for
    > users, can I create as many user as I want or there is a license required per
    > user.
    > Thanks,

    You can create as many users as you wish. Licenses are required for each
    connection to the server. These are called CALs. Correct me if I'm
    wrong, but I think a CAL is included when purchasing Win 2k Pro and Win
    XP Pro, but you need seperate CAL licenses for computers running pre W2k
    Pro OS.

    - Oyvind

Windows 2000 Microsoft License Active Directory Windows