Probem to start my Server - Urgent

Good Morning

Hey, I Have a problem,
Every time whem a I need restart my Server, is a a problem, because my
server despend a long time to restar all services like 10 or 15
minutes, somebody cn help me, I know that have a way to make the server
start the services faster, and whem a make a login the server despend
more 10 or 15 minutes to go to the desktop.
What Can I Do.

Thank's
And one more time sorry by my english, I am Brasilian

A.Rodrigues

--
A. Rodrigues
A. Rodrigues's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=1860

A. Rodrigues wrote:
> Good Morning
>
> Hey, I Have a problem,
> Every time whem a I need restart my Server, is a a problem, because my
> server despend a long time to restar all services like 10 or 15
> minutes, somebody cn help me, I know that have a way to make the server
> start the services faster, and whem a make a login the server despend
> more 10 or 15 minutes to go to the desktop.
> What Can I Do.

Slow networdk startup and slow user logins are often connected with DNS
misconfiguration. Make sure that DNS server settings at Your server and
client are pointing to the DNS server which is holding DNS data for your
domain (You have domain, don't You?)

Check also System log to find possible entries from Service Control
Manager about services which failed to start becouse of timeout.

> Thank's
> And one more time sorry by my english, I am Brasilian

Not a problem, I'm from Poland :)

--
Tomasz Onyszko
http://www.w2k.pl