Event ID: 1126
Date: 16.06.2005
Time: 08:52:43
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: DC002
Unable to establish connection with global catalog.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeAL
Event Category: LDAP Operations
Event ID: 8270
Date: 16.06.2005
Time: 08:53:11
User: N/A
Computer: DC002
LDAP returned the error [34] Unavailable when importing the transaction
dn: <GUID=60A654EB-9367-4162-BEF5-F69381C60288>
changetype: Modify
member:add:<GUID=9027E471-70BE-47D2-94E5-910B10612830>
-
DC=upper,DC=domain,DC=local

Date: 16.06.2005
Time: 08:19:57
User: N/A
Computer: XXX02
LDAP returned the error [34] Unavailable when importing the transaction
dn: <GUID=E1DD8D11-C41C-4465-97E1-EA00D379D5A9>
changetype: Modify
member:add:<GUID=9027E471-70BE-47D2-94E5-910B10612830>
-
DC=small,DC=domain,DC=local

NTDS General
1126
Global Catalog
User small\ XXX02$
Computer XXX01

Unable to establishe connection with global catalog

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: MSExchangeIS
Event Category: General
Event ID: 9514
Date: 16.06.2005
Time: 10:33:24
User: N/A
Computer: XXX02
Two objects in the Directory have the same proxy -
/DC=LOCAL/DC=DOMAIN/DC=small/OU=small
GROUP/OU=UsersSMALL/OU=small/CN=logonuser and
/DC=LOCAL/DC=Domain/DC=smallA/OU=small GROUP/OU= UsersSMALL
/OU=small/CN=logonuser2.

I have transferred, change FSMO rolls, change GC , restart all servers and
so on, but with no help, and problem is getting worst.

Root domain is windows 2000 AD , upper domains are mix windows 2003 or 2000.
Problematic are 2000 domins.

"Mr.B" wrote:
> [...]
> first one, get
> properties, if I click on the second one mmc crashed. On some
> users that are
> not part of domain, I get some access denied, of some of the
> the properties
> of the users .
> Errors that a common in those domain are :
>
> First domain :
>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: NTDS General
> Event Category: Global Catalog
> Event ID: 1126
> Date: 16.06.2005
> Time: 08:52:43
> User: NT AUTHORITYSYSTEM
> Computer: DC002
> Unable to establish connection with global catalog.
>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: MSExchangeAL
> Event Category: LDAP Operations
> Event ID: 8270
> Date: 16.06.2005
> Time: 08:53:11
> User: N/A
> Computer: DC002
> LDAP returned the error [34] Unavailable when importing the
> transaction
> dn: <GUID=60A654EB-9367-4162-BEF5-F69381C60288>
> changetype: Modify
> member:add:<GUID=9027E471-70BE-47D2-94E5-910B10612830>
> -
> DC=upper,DC=domain,DC=local
>

> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: MSExchangeAL
> Event Category: LDAP Operations
> Event ID: 8270
> Date: 16.06.2005
> Time: 08:19:57
> User: N/A
> Computer: XXX02
> LDAP returned the error [34] Unavailable when importing the
> transaction
> dn: <GUID=E1DD8D11-C41C-4465-97E1-EA00D379D5A9>
> changetype: Modify
> member:add:<GUID=9027E471-70BE-47D2-94E5-910B10612830>
> -
> DC=small,DC=domain,DC=local
>
> NTDS General
> 1126
> Global Catalog
> User small XXX02$
> Computer XXX01
>
> Unable to establishe connection with global catalog
>
> Event Type: Warning
> Event Source: MSExchangeIS
> Event Category: General
> Event ID: 9514
> Date: 16.06.2005
> Time: 10:33:24
> User: N/A
> Computer: XXX02
> Two objects in the Directory have the same proxy -
> /DC=LOCAL/DC=DOMAIN/DC=small/OU=small
> GROUP/OU=UsersSMALL/OU=small/CN=logonuser and
> /DC=LOCAL/DC=Domain/DC=smallA/OU=small GROUP/OU= UsersSMALL
> /OU=small/CN=logonuser2.
>

> I have transferred, change FSMO rolls, change GC , restart all
> servers and
> so on, but with no help, and problem is getting worst.
>

> Root domain is windows 2000 AD , upper domains are mix windows

Hi,

Does the following help?
"LDAP Error Message Is Logged After You Install Exchange in Multiple
Domains"
(http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?id=313167)

Cheers,

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Active-Directory-Problem-Global-catalog-ftopict548907.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1736664

All domin exchange servers from remote domains are allready in entreprise
exchange group

"Mr.B" wrote:
> [...]
>  > > /DC=LOCAL/DC=DOMAIN/DC=small/OU=small
>  > > GROUP/OU=UsersSMALL/OU=small/CN=logonuser and
>  > > /DC=LOCAL/DC=Domain/DC=smallA/OU=small GROUP/OU=
> UsersSMALL
>  > > /OU=small/CN=logonuser2.
>  > >
>  > >
>  > > I have transferred, change FSMO rolls, change GC ,
> restart all
>  > > servers and
>  > > so on, but with no help, and problem is getting
> worst.
>  > >
>  > >
>  > > Root domain is windows 2000 AD , upper domains are
> mix windows
>  > > 2003 or 2000.
>  > > Problematic are 2000 domins.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does the following help?
> > "LDAP Error Message Is Logged After You Install Exchange in

I only noticed the following error you mentioned:
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: MSExchangeIS
Event Category: General
Event ID: 9514
Date: 16.06.2005
Time: 10:33:24
User: N/A
Computer: XXX02
Two objects in the Directory have the same proxy -
/DC=LOCAL/DC=DOMAIN/DC=small/OU=small
GROUP/OU=UsersSMALL/OU=small/CN=logonuser and
/DC=LOCAL/DC=Domain/DC=smallA/OU=small GROUP/OU= UsersSMALL
/OU=small/CN=logonuser2.

see if the following helps:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q286792
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318774
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=9514&eventno=1096&source=MSExchangeIS&phase=1

Cheers,

Thank you, I’ll check and tell you what happened.
In one dolman errors have vanished, when I setup both dc as gc, an I make
new connection so DC communicate replication through IP, not through RPC. Ill
set up RPC back, so to see if error repaired, and I restart the servers, in
one domain, that did not help, but one DC in that domain is Windows 2003
server.

"Jorge_de_Almeida_Pinto" wrote:

> "Mr.B" wrote:
> > All domin exchange servers from remote domains are allready in
> > entreprise
> > exchange group

> > part of the
> > recipients. If
> > are
> > click on
> > crashed. On some
> > some of the

> > importing the
> > <GUID=60A654EB-9367-4162-BEF5-F69381C60288>
> > > >
> > member:add:<GUID=9027E471-70BE-47D2-94E5-910B10612830>

> > importing the
> > <GUID=E1DD8D11-C41C-4465-97E1-EA00D379D5A9>
> > > >
> > member:add:<GUID=9027E471-70BE-47D2-94E5-910B10612830>

> > UsersSMALL

> > restart all
> > worst.

> > mix windows
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Does the following help?
> > > "LDAP Error Message Is Logged After You Install Exchange in
> > Multiple
> > > Domains"
> > > (http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?id=313167)
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > --
> > > Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's request
> > > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet
> > standards
> > > Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Active-Directory-Problem-Global-catalog-ftopict548907.html
> > > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1736664
> > >

> I only noticed the following error you mentioned:
> Event Type: Warning
> Event Source: MSExchangeIS
> Event Category: General
> Event ID: 9514
> Date: 16.06.2005
> Time: 10:33:24
> User: N/A
> Computer: XXX02
> Two objects in the Directory have the same proxy -
> /DC=LOCAL/DC=DOMAIN/DC=small/OU=small
> GROUP/OU=UsersSMALL/OU=small/CN=logonuser and
> /DC=LOCAL/DC=Domain/DC=smallA/OU=small GROUP/OU= UsersSMALL
> /OU=small/CN=logonuser2.
>
> see if the following helps:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q286792
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318774
> http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=9514&eventno=1096&source=MSExchangeIS&phase=1
>
> Cheers,

I have checked everything you sad an go through links, and I get the following:

First I check this link:
http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?id=313167

In problematic domain there are all Exchange Domain Server Group, in local
Exchange Enterprise Server Group. Even the last domain , that I set up
recently , Domain Exchange server group is there, it was add it automatic.
Domain was Windows 2003 with exchange 2003. I did make a test to add again
the same domain Exchange groups in there, but not all ware aveable ad some a
get grey screen with the following error :

Cannot display objects from these location because of the following error:
The server is not operational...

Than I check at root domain. I check Exchange Enterprise Servers group, and
i found something interesting. There were no Domain Exchange groups there,
only root exchange servers one Exchange 2003 FE and one Exchange 2000 server,
nothing else, and when I tried to add all others domain exchange group there
a get the same grey screen wit cannot display… But on same domains I get
irrelevant information, lack on contact, for entire domain. With is
something that I don’t like. Replication monitor is showing no errors, from
root domain, probably I should tried it from non root domain.

Today I find out another domain that have the same problem, and it is a Mix
of windows 2000 and 2003 DC server, and Exchange 2000 server is set up on
Windows 2000 DC.

I check other link that you gave me today:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q286792
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318774
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=9514&eventno=1096&source=MSExchangeIS&phase=1

I check all the dll-s , and they are higher version, i put today again
September 2003 an 2003 post sp3 update over exchange servers, I did not
reboot the servers.