Active Directory User Accounts

Paul

Splendid

I have a live Windows 2000 Server (Domain Controller/AD) and a test Windows
2000 Server. I restored from backup tape my live server to my test server
about a month ago. My backup software is Veritas Backup Exec 10.0 for
Windows. I have created addtional active directory users on my live server.
In addition, I have changed active directory user passwords on my live
server. Now, I want to update my test server with the additional users
created and the updated user account passwords that were changed on my live
server. How do I accomplish this task? Do I restore from backup tape a
portion of the system state? If so, what portion? Or, is there a better
method to accomplish what I am trying to do? Thank You!

--
Paul

do a whole restore of the system state

--
Andrei Ungureanu
www.eventid.net

>I have a live Windows 2000 Server (Domain Controller/AD) and a test Windows
> 2000 Server. I restored from backup tape my live server to my test server
> about a month ago. My backup software is Veritas Backup Exec 10.0 for
> Windows. I have created addtional active directory users on my live
> server.
> In addition, I have changed active directory user passwords on my live
> server. Now, I want to update my test server with the additional users
> created and the updated user account passwords that were changed on my
> live
> server. How do I accomplish this task? Do I restore from backup tape a
> portion of the system state? If so, what portion? Or, is there a better
> method to accomplish what I am trying to do? Thank You!
>
> --
> Paul

TRENDING THREADS