User's desktop & Remote Control

I'm curious if there is a way to create a login on the server, but the user
has access to his desktop and files. The user's OS is XP Home.

I'm asking, because I want to be able to Remote Control their session.

Westley wrote:

> I'm curious if there is a way to create a login on the server, but the user
> has access to his desktop and files. The user's OS is XP Home.
>
> I'm asking, because I want to be able to Remote Control their session.

What do you mean by a login on the server? Do you mean a domain account? From
where do you still want the user to be able to access his desktop and files,
from a redirected location or still directly from the local machine? If you
are referring to a domain environment then it won't work with XP Home as it can
not be added to a Windows domain.

They could gain access via "Remote Assistance."

Go to "Help and Support" (Off the start Menu) on the XP machine and look for
Remote Assistance.