Other domains user doesn't show up

I have a multiple domain environment. On one of the user account, I gave
permission to multiple users across multiple domain about a month ago.
Today, when I look at the security tab, the users from another domain doesn't
show up. Only the GUID. Any idea what would have cause this.
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about other domains user doesn show

    It sounds like you have lost your connectivity between the two domains.

    Try running netdiag and dcdiag. Look for fail, error and warning errors.

    If you don't have the tools installed load them from your install disk.

    d:\i386\adminpak.msi (Server tools for remote management of servers)
    d:\support\tools\setup.exe (Server Utilities)

    Copy the following in a batch file and execute it, make sure you modify
    DC_Name to the name of a dc in your domain.

    @echo off

    c:
    cd \
    cd "program files\support tools"
    del c:\dcdiag.log
    dcdiag /e /c /v /s:DC_Name /f:c:\dcdiag.log
    start c:\dcdiag.log

    del c:\netdiag.log
    netdiag.exe /v > c:\netdiag.log
    start c:\netdiag.log

    "cjc" <cjc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a multiple domain environment. On one of the user account, I gave
    > permission to multiple users across multiple domain about a month ago.
    > Today, when I look at the security tab, the users from another domain
    > doesn't
    > show up. Only the GUID. Any idea what would have cause this.
    > Thanks.

Domain Microsoft Active Directory Windows