Standalone Mods

Last response: in Video Games
July 23, 2004 8:22:14 PM

I know the standard way to create mods for Morrowind is as an extension
to the "official" campaign, but I was wondering if there were any
user-created standalone mods that are any good.

Yes, I know that a lot of the extensions are "kind of" standalone
because all they have is one entry/exit point from the main, but I am
particularly interested in FULLY standalone modules.

Any recommendations?

More about : standalone mods

July 24, 2004 4:08:29 AM

John Baker wrote:

> I know the standard way to create mods for Morrowind is as an extension
> to the "official" campaign, but I was wondering if there were any
> user-created standalone mods that are any good.
>
> Yes, I know that a lot of the extensions are "kind of" standalone
> because all they have is one entry/exit point from the main, but I am
> particularly interested in FULLY standalone modules.
>
> Any recommendations?

Check out some of the mods at http://www.thelys.org

The mod, Sword of Perithia is a Total Conversion pretty much.
!