Standalone Mods

I know the standard way to create mods for Morrowind is as an extension
to the "official" campaign, but I was wondering if there were any
user-created standalone mods that are any good.

Yes, I know that a lot of the extensions are "kind of" standalone
because all they have is one entry/exit point from the main, but I am
particularly interested in FULLY standalone modules.

Any recommendations?
1 answer Last reply
More about standalone mods

    John Baker wrote:

    > I know the standard way to create mods for Morrowind is as an extension
    > to the "official" campaign, but I was wondering if there were any
    > user-created standalone mods that are any good.
    >
    > Yes, I know that a lot of the extensions are "kind of" standalone
    > because all they have is one entry/exit point from the main, but I am
    > particularly interested in FULLY standalone modules.
    >
    > Any recommendations?

    Check out some of the mods at http://www.thelys.org

    The mod, Sword of Perithia is a Total Conversion pretty much.

Games Extension Video Games