Exchange 2003 Event ID 1164

No database session was available to satisfy a request on database
"First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (server name)".
The number of sessions configured via the Active Directory attribute
msExchESEParamMaxSessions on the storage group may be set too low for
the level of activity on this storage group.
The current value for this parameter is 209

Has anyone else received this error message? If so how did you resolve
it?

I cannot find anything on the Microsoft Knowledge Base or Technet,
nothing on the Exchange 2003 website either.

Please feel free to email me directly at
netwrkguy@hotmail.com

Thank you again.

--
netwrkguy