Samsung Ad Shows Slaughter of Cute 'Puppy Laptops'

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
so samsung's reinvention of itself was from a respectable inovator in thier field to a makers of mildly confusing and apparently to some offensive commercials.. got it

[citation][nom]g00fysmiley[/nom]so samsung's reinvention of itself was from a respectable inovator in thier field to a makers of mildly confusing and apparently to some offensive commercials.. got it[/citation]
Oh, puhleeeez, get over yourself. It's a commercial, and a funny one at that. That stick doesn't bother you?

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
We each have our own prejudices and perception of what's funny and what's disgusting. Too bad i can't watch the ad and judge for myself. Yup, an SSD can improve a laptop's storage performance but if the cpu and graphics components are really too old or slow for today's needs, it's time to retire the old dog.

chicofehr

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
I'm having trouble finding a video for this. Almost seems to be wiped from the internet which is very odd indeed. I'm just finding screen caps. Has anyone downloaded it onto their computer before it was pulled? If you have, upload to youtube again :)

djcreeble

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
What happened in the last 12 years? Why did everyone on EARTH turn in to big, whiny babies? I swear my 4 and 7 year old handle things better than most adults lately...sad...

redn4sa

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
it seems that people bitch about anything nowadays since they dont have anything better to do. i am baffled as to how some people find this offensive, though i have not seen the video lol

arnoldlouie

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
I think people have gone soft(disturbed over little things)... people in the past went through so many hard things and didn't even notice it. I would assume the next generation will be lamer than ours.. and in the future... people might cry if they find their soda is not diet when they specifically asked for diet coke and would already contemplate suicide or something..

kyuuketsuki

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
[citation][nom]djcreeble[/nom]What happened in the last 12 years? Why did everyone on EARTH turn in to big, whiny babies? I swear my 4 and 7 year old handle things better than most adults lately...sad...[/citation]You're joking, right? You think society used to be *more* tolerant in the past?

Anyway, I'm not sure what's wrong with being a little disturbed by a depiction of overt violence to helpless (robo-)animals.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
[citation][nom]djcreeble[/nom]What happened in the last 12 years? Why did everyone on EARTH turn in to big, whiny babies? I swear my 4 and 7 year old handle things better than most adults lately...sad...[/citation]More people than ever before have their hand out and think that the world should revolve around them. The world has become more intolerant of different points of view as people race to become offended. Special interest groups will cater to these people, the media will kiss their feet, and they'll get their 15 minutes of fame. People spend all their effort these days whipping up Twitter mobs where it only takes a couple hundred people to get a giant company to change course. The ad is strange, but people seriously need to grow up if it actually offends them.

Status
Not open for further replies.