Bloodmoon icepick quest (bug)?

Yeah, so Falco sent me to chat with the Icepick guy, and I finished this
quest before with another character so I figured no problem. But in
this incarnation the guy refuses to talk with me at all. Period. Now
what? I tried killing him to take the icepick, but that certainly
didn't please Falco.

Also, I can't progress to other quests in the company until this thing
is taken care of.

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:53:29 -0400, ToolPackinMama
<laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote:

> Yeah, so Falco sent me to chat with the Icepick guy, and I finished this
> quest before with another character so I figured no problem. But in
> this incarnation the guy refuses to talk with me at all. Period. Now
> what? I tried killing him to take the icepick, but that certainly
> didn't please Falco.

Those three Nords should be under attack by a witch. However, when I played
this quest, the witch stood around peacefully. If that's the case with your
game, too, kill her anyway. That should loosen Graring's tongue.
The witch's name is Coventina Celata.

Hope this helps
Bjoern

Bjoern Liffers wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:53:29 -0400, ToolPackinMama
> <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, so Falco sent me to chat with the Icepick guy, and I finished this
> > quest before with another character so I figured no problem. But in
> > this incarnation the guy refuses to talk with me at all. Period. Now
> > what? I tried killing him to take the icepick, but that certainly
> > didn't please Falco.
>
> Those three Nords should be under attack by a witch. However, when I played
> this quest, the witch stood around peacefully. If that's the case with your
> game, too, kill her anyway. That should loosen Graring's tongue.
> The witch's name is Coventina Celata.

Figures. She's the only one who has been polite to me.

Thanks :)

Stinger

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

Heres the deal... you have to kill the person hideing behind the rock
close to his house... if you do this he thanks you and give you the
axe and tells you he and his kin can fashion anything you want out of
the "magic ice" if you bring it to him.
Hope this helps!
-Stratotanker