ross

I have been running Sun's Jave Viewer on my computer, but
when I installed Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Home, the
computer did not recognise that their was a Java Viewer on
hte computer. I have tryed uninsalling and reinstalling
the Java Viewer but this did not work.

Hello Ross

Try looking around the sun site. A lot of thins come um in the forums there
about SP2

http://onesearch.sun.com/search/developers/index.jsp?charset=UTF-8&qt=Service+Pack+2&col=javadoc&col=devforums&col=javatecharticles&col=javatutorials&col=devarchive&col=javasc&col=devall

Michael Ortega

"Ross" <ross.milne@sdytnews.info> wrote in message
>I have been running Sun's Jave Viewer on my computer, but
> when I installed Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Home, the
> computer did not recognise that their was a Java Viewer on
> hte computer. I have tryed uninsalling and reinstalling
> the Java Viewer but this did not work.

"Ross" <ross.milne@sdytnews.info> wrote:

>I have been running Sun's Jave Viewer on my computer, but
>when I installed Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Home, the
>computer did not recognise that their was a Java Viewer on
>hte computer. I have tryed uninsalling and reinstalling
>the Java Viewer but this did not work.

Check www.sun.com for help with this. You may need an update for the
Viewer.

--