"force classic start menu" and "group policy"

joey

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2003

I am running on Active Directory 2000 with some XP machines. is there any
way that i can force all users to use "Classic Start Menu" on XP machines
without having to upgrade my AD to AD2003?

How do I upgrade a Windows 2000 Active Directory Group Policy object (GPO)
to support the new features in Windows XP?

http://www.petri.co.il/upgrade_windows_2000_gpo_with_xp_features.htm

--
Laura E. Hunter
Author: _Active Directory Consultant's Field Guide_
(http://tinyurl.com/7f8ll)

All information provided "AS-IS", no warranties expressed or implied.
Replies to newsgroup only.