Real World Disposition

My wife had an interesting time buying an Xbox GOTY last week. She
was in Elecrtronics Boutique asking the salesperson if he had a copy
of it. He said "No I don't think so". She talked to him for a while
about the game, Doom 3. He then said " I may have that game after
all" and found a copy of it in the drawer. I guess she got his
disposition up to about 80 or so. Heh.
Eric
1 answer Last reply
More about real world disposition

    "Eric Furness" <ericfurn@rcn.com> wrote in message
    > My wife had an interesting time buying an Xbox GOTY last week. She
    > was in Elecrtronics Boutique asking the salesperson if he had a copy
    > of it. He said "No I don't think so". She talked to him for a while
    > about the game, Doom 3. He then said " I may have that game after
    > all" and found a copy of it in the drawer. I guess she got his
    > disposition up to about 80 or so. Heh.
    > Eric

    And people say Morrowind is unrealistic. Tck. And you have a wife thats
    buying GOTY and talking about Doom 3? Damn good Speechcraft and Mercantile
    (did she get a discount?) skills if ya ask me. Or do I smell ability
    fortifying potions? Tck...

Games Video Games