Real World Disposition

Last response: in Video Games
July 26, 2004 11:09:29 AM

My wife had an interesting time buying an Xbox GOTY last week. She
was in Elecrtronics Boutique asking the salesperson if he had a copy
of it. He said "No I don't think so". She talked to him for a while
about the game, Doom 3. He then said " I may have that game after
all" and found a copy of it in the drawer. I guess she got his
disposition up to about 80 or so. Heh.
Eric

More about : real world disposition

Anonymous
July 26, 2004 11:20:23 PM

"Eric Furness" <ericfurn@rcn.com> wrote in message
> My wife had an interesting time buying an Xbox GOTY last week. She
> was in Elecrtronics Boutique asking the salesperson if he had a copy
> of it. He said "No I don't think so". She talked to him for a while
> about the game, Doom 3. He then said " I may have that game after
> all" and found a copy of it in the drawer. I guess she got his
> disposition up to about 80 or so. Heh.
> Eric

And people say Morrowind is unrealistic. Tck. And you have a wife thats
buying GOTY and talking about Doom 3? Damn good Speechcraft and Mercantile
(did she get a discount?) skills if ya ask me. Or do I smell ability
fortifying potions? Tck...
!