old quest

I am still trying to complete an old quest from the fighters guild to
collect debt money. The woman wouldn't give it to me...I figured I had to
take care of the gang in Balmorra...They're dead...no journal update and she
still won't give me the damned debt money
btw
I don't mind the occasional mini spoiler.
Thanks

Metis Artist wrote:
> I am still trying to complete an old quest from the fighters guild to
> collect debt money. The woman wouldn't give it to me...I figured I had to
> take care of the gang in Balmorra...They're dead...no journal update and she
> still won't give me the damned debt money
> btw
> I don't mind the occasional mini spoiler.
> Thanks

The easiest way is to say that you collected the money.

"Michael W. Ryder" wrote:

> Metis Artist wrote:
> > I am still trying to complete an old quest from the fighters guild to
> > collect debt money. The woman wouldn't give it to me...I figured I had to
> > take care of the gang in Balmorra...They're dead...no journal update and she
> > still won't give me the damned debt money
> > btw
> > I don't mind the occasional mini spoiler.
> > Thanks
> >

> The easiest way is to say that you collected the money.

If you persuade her well enough she will give it to you. Try to make
her like you. If that doesn't work try intimidation. It helps to have
good speechcraft and a winning personality.

Killing her for it doesn't work. She doesn't have it on her.

ToolPackinMama wrote:

> "Michael W. Ryder" wrote:
>
>>Metis Artist wrote:
>>
>>>I am still trying to complete an old quest from the fighters guild to
>>>collect debt money. The woman wouldn't give it to me...I figured I had to
>>>take care of the gang in Balmorra...They're dead...no journal update and she
>>>still won't give me the damned debt money
>>>btw
>>>I don't mind the occasional mini spoiler.
>>>Thanks
>>>

>>The easiest way is to say that you collected the money.
>

> If you persuade her well enough she will give it to you. Try to make
> her like you. If that doesn't work try intimidation. It helps to have
> good speechcraft and a winning personality.
>
> Killing her for it doesn't work. She doesn't have it on her.

It was never worth the trouble trying to get the money from her. I was
carrying way too much anyway and there was the hint that the debt was
not really a valid debt anyway.

ToolPackinMama wrote:
> "Michael W. Ryder" wrote:
>>
>> Metis Artist wrote:
>>> I am still trying to complete an old quest from the fighters guild
>>> to collect debt money. The woman wouldn't give it to me...I figured
>>> I had to take care of the gang in Balmorra...They're dead...no
>>> journal update and she still won't give me the damned debt money
>>> btw
>>> I don't mind the occasional mini spoiler.
>>> Thanks
>>>

>> The easiest way is to say that you collected the money.
>
> If you persuade her well enough she will give it to you. Try to make
> her like you. If that doesn't work try intimidation. It helps to have
> good speechcraft and a winning personality.
>
> Killing her for it doesn't work. She doesn't have it on her.

hah! TPM done tried it? :)
McG.

McGrandpa wrote:

> ToolPackinMama wrote:

> > Killing her for it doesn't work. She doesn't have it on her.
>
> hah! TPM done tried it? :)

Honey, I've tried ~everything~ ;)

The only reason I want to complete it is that I joined the fighters guild.

Metis Artist wrote:

> The only reason I want to complete it is that I joined the fighters guild.

You can complete it. Build up your speechcraft skill, and charm the
pants off of her.

"Michael W. Ryder" wrote:

> ToolPackinMama wrote:

> >>The easiest way is to say that you collected the money.
> >

> > If you persuade her well enough she will give it to you. Try to make
> > her like you. If that doesn't work try intimidation. It helps to have
> > good speechcraft and a winning personality.
> >
> > Killing her for it doesn't work. She doesn't have it on her.
>
> It was never worth the trouble trying to get the money from her. I was
> carrying way too much anyway and there was the hint that the debt was
> not really a valid debt anyway.

Yeah, you can pay the debt. What the heck. Do enough soul-trappin' and
you'll have cash to spare.