Policy Query

I've added some PCs to an active directory domain. I now need to change their
Internet Explorer setting for a proxy server. How do I do this? Is there an
article on the Microsoft website ? Thanks for any replies
2 answers Last reply
More about policy query

    hello!

    yes you can do that by installing ieak (internet explorer administrative
    kit) ..you can install it at your computer.
    it will add internet explorer maintenance key in your gpo under user
    configurationg -->windows settings, than you need to navigate to connection
    and you can modify your settings there.

    "Mick" wrote:

    > I've added some PCs to an active directory domain. I now need to change their
    > Internet Explorer setting for a proxy server. How do I do this? Is there an
    > article on the Microsoft website ? Thanks for any replies

    Hi Mick,

    a more manageable way of doing this would be through Group Policy. Adding
    the clients to an OU and then setting a policy (with proxy settings in) and
    apply it to the OU.

    Cheers,
    Ewan

    "Mick" wrote:

    > I've added some PCs to an active directory domain. I now need to change their
    > Internet Explorer setting for a proxy server. How do I do this? Is there an
    > article on the Microsoft website ? Thanks for any replies

Microsoft Active Directory Windows