Is Kyocera Mita FS3700 Printer in Economy Mode ??

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
May 13, 2005 8:01:57 PM

I recently purchased a 2nd hand Kyocera FS-3700 printer

Here's one here...
http://www.ciao.co.uk/Kyocera_Mita_FS_3700__5380538/Tab...

I think I recall reading that is has "normal" print quality, and
"economy" print quality settings.

I didn't get a manual with it, so I was wondering if anyone happens to
know which buttons I should be pressing on the printer (or pc?) to find
out if it's printing in normal or economy mode?

Thanks for any help!
May 14, 2005 3:36:35 AM

Lisa
Try
http://usa.kyoceramita.com/KMAGlobalpub/jsp/Kyocera/res...
and download the user manual. It should cover your question.
Tony

!