HP ZE 5609

a b α HP
October 5, 2004 8:18:07 PM

Hei!

I have HP5609 ea computer, it it sis working fine
until today it says when i start it message "
Isass.exe not found" or something like that because i have finnish layout.
Can anybody help me? The computer is held off from Internet until I try to
make new contract
with Norton Virus services???? The Norton Virus Services is inside my
computer which i have bougt.

I have original disk,can somebody help me ?

I hope that All kind "Nigerian people " dont anwer to me!!!!!

More about : 5609

Anonymous
a b α HP
October 5, 2004 8:18:08 PM

Select your region on the Symantec Global sites list at :
http://www.symantec.com/region/reg_eu/

!