NTDS ISAM Error

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

Hello! I get an NTDS ISAM Event ID: 604 Error.
"NTDS (264) Must Install language support for language id 0x411"

What language is this and how do I install it?

Thank You
2 answers Last reply
More about ntds isam error
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

    Try this...

    http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=604&eventno=1101&source=NTDS%20ISAM&phase=1

    "Kory" <koryg@community.nospam> wrote in message
    > Hello! I get an NTDS ISAM Event ID: 604 Error.
    > "NTDS (264) Must Install language support for language id 0x411"
    >
    > What language is this and how do I install it?
    >

    > Thank You

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory,microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory (More info?)

    The following terms in Google:

    language 0x411

    Yielded this:
    --
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/intl/nls_238z.asp

    --
    Paul Williams
    Microsoft MVP - Windows Server - Directory Services

Windows Server Microsoft Active Directory Windows