Windows 2003 Server in Windows 2000 Domain Lose Trust Rela..

We recently upgraded our domain from NT 4 to Windows 2000. Everything
seemed to work well except for one of our Windows 2003 servers. We have
a single domain, however, the one Windows 2003 server keeps giving us a
Trust relationship error. I have removed the Windows 2003 server from
the domain and re-joined to only receive the same trust error. I have a
couple other 2003 servers with no problems. Any thoughts??
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2003 server windows 2000 domain lose trust rela

    Are there any error numbers associated with the error? Where are you
    getting the errors, on the machine or on a dc? Are these errors posted in
    the event log?

    <mikegunsallus@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > We recently upgraded our domain from NT 4 to Windows 2000. Everything
    > seemed to work well except for one of our Windows 2003 servers. We have
    > a single domain, however, the one Windows 2003 server keeps giving us a
    > Trust relationship error. I have removed the Windows 2003 server from
    > the domain and re-joined to only receive the same trust error. I have a
    > couple other 2003 servers with no problems. Any thoughts??

Windows Server 2003 Windows 2000 Domain Servers Windows