Windows 2003 Server in Windows 2000 Domain Lose Trust Rela..

Tags:
  • Windows Server 2003
  • Windows 2000
  • Domain
  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 11, 2005 5:56:30 PM

We recently upgraded our domain from NT 4 to Windows 2000. Everything
seemed to work well except for one of our Windows 2003 servers. We have
a single domain, however, the one Windows 2003 server keeps giving us a
Trust relationship error. I have removed the Windows 2003 server from
the domain and re-joined to only receive the same trust error. I have a
couple other 2003 servers with no problems. Any thoughts??

More about : windows 2003 server windows 2000 domain lose trust rela

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 11:44:07 AM

Are there any error numbers associated with the error? Where are you
getting the errors, on the machine or on a dc? Are these errors posted in
the event log?

!