Domain user has been locked out

Hello everybody,

I've got a Domain Controller on windows 2003 server, the server is
working just fine. But when an user change the logon password, the
password has changed successfully but that user's account will be
locked out and he can not access to any network resource.

Any helps would be appreciated.
spider

--
spider2004vnPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access
2 answers Last reply

    Is this user logged into more than one machine? Usually what happens is a
    user has mapped drives to a resource from one machine, on a different
    machine he changes his password and then the first machine attempts to stay
    mapped to a drive and the password is no longer correct and eventually locks
    the user out.

    To help try and track down where the account is getting locked out use
    eventcomboMT.exe from the Account Lockout tools found out Microsoft's
    website. Use the built in search AccountLockouts and search in the created
    text files for the user in question.

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&familyid=7af2e69c-91f3-4e63-8629-b999adde0b9e

    "spider2004vn" <spider2004vn.1s1zab@> wrote in message

    > Hello everybody,
    >
    > I've got a Domain Controller on windows 2003 server, the server is
    > working just fine. But when an user change the logon password, the
    > password has changed successfully but that user's account will be
    > locked out and he can not access to any network resource.
    >
    > Any helps would be appreciated.
    > spider
    >

    > --
    > spider2004vnPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

    Hi Paul,

    Thanks for your advice, that's gonna help. :)

    Regards,

    spider

    --
    spider2004vnPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Windows Server 2003 Servers Active Directory Windows