Best LCD on newegg or mwave

ColdCathode

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2002
Just looking for your thoughts on the best 15" flat panel on these or similar sites that are under $450 shipped. Preferably with both dvi and analogue inputs. thanks, Nick

G

I haven't really looked specifically into the 15" models as I went with a 17" model, but I do want to say that I've been extremly pleased with NEWEGG.COM. Scared the hell out of me to order from them, but after a ton of investigation I've found that a huge amount of people like them a lot. I've since ordered a lot of equipment from them and they clearly have the best prices and availability, and are a class act.

FWIW.

Ron

l3um

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2002
Dell also has the EIZO 375 and 365. They don't label the 375 because they don't freakin update their accessories pages, but the 365 one is labeled. Pretty cheap, about $665, but then again for a 15" that is kind of expensive. :smile:

What's this?...ERROR ERROR ERROR...*CRASH & BURN*

SDLeMire

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2002
Dell may have a slightly better selection but their ordering system can be a joke. Newegg has been great for me and most others I've seen.

ColdCathode

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2002
Thanks for all the responses, I have opted for the viewsonic vg171, because they also sell a wall mount for it. It was a bit more than I was looking for but im sure ill be happy with it. thanks again, nick