Active Directory Users & Computers crashes

Scott

I can't view active directory users & computers (or some other items) using
mmc from my domain controller, but I can see them and manage them fine from
another workstation with server tools loaded. I tried running the adsi
utility and it crashes too. None of the crashes leave anything in the event
log. I can't load the add-in manually from mmc either, same problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott

Scott

I managed to solve this problem through uninstallation and reinstallation of
several items. However, I still have trouble opening the Terminal Services
Manager. The icon shows in the task bar, but the program isn't accessible.
Any ideas about that issue would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott