Bloodmoon - Skaal "Wisdom" Quest

(** warning! - some Bloodmoon spoilers below **)

The Skaal have asked me to prove my wisdom by settling a dispute between two
villagers. I think their names were Ice-Mane and Ragnar. Ragner says
Ice-Mane stole his furs. Ice-Mane says he didn't do it. I talked to the
village Shaman, and he said to talk to Ice-Mane's wife. She says her
husband did not do it, although I also get the impression that she and
Ragnar were having an affair. I have tried persuading Ragnar, Ice-Mane, and
his wife all up into the mid-90s without getting more information from them.
As best as I can tell, I have asked everyone in the village about the
dispute without getting any further leads. I even found another couple
having an affair down by the river, but they had nothing to say either.
Where do I go from here? I am not looking for an explicit, "do this,
that, and the other thing to complete the quest." I just want a subtle hint
to get me back on the right track.

Thanks!

--
Rick Cavalla
rac22@NO.erols.SPAM.com

    On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 17:03:32 -0400, Rick Cavalla <rac22@erols.com> wrote:

    > (** warning! - some Bloodmoon spoilers below **)
    > The Skaal have asked me to prove my wisdom by settling a dispute between
    > two villagers.
    > I am not looking for an explicit, "do this, that, and the other thing to
    > complete the quest." I just want a subtle hint to get me back on the
    > right track.

    If people won't tell you what they know, you'll have to do a little spying
    on them and their property.
    Keep your eyes open for any clues.

    Bjoern

Games Video Games