Free Epson 1270 Colour cartridge

I have ONE unused colour cartridge (no-name compatible) for the Epson 1270
printer, which I purchased in error for a 1200 printer. (Use by date =
11/2005) I got as far as opening the vacuum sealed pack, but not the pull
tape on the cartridge itself. Nor have the ink nozzle seals been broken. I
am prepared to post within UK only.

Please post your claim here before emailing me with postage address at:
iamsiggy(at)blueyonder.co.uk
so others will know not to email me.
2 answers Last reply
More about free epson 1270 colour cartridge

    "Siggy" <thesignatory@thisblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > I have ONE unused colour cartridge (no-name compatible) for the Epson 1270
    > printer, which I purchased in error for a 1200 printer. (Use by date =
    > 11/2005) I got as far as opening the vacuum sealed pack, but not the pull
    > tape on the cartridge itself. Nor have the ink nozzle seals been broken. I
    > am prepared to post within UK only.
    >
    > Please post your claim here before emailing me with postage address at:
    > iamsiggy(at)blueyonder.co.uk
    > so others will know not to email me.

    If it is still available I'll have it.

    carman wrote:
    :: "Siggy" <thesignatory@thisblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    :: news:P2Mhe.32454$G8.23903@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    ::: I have ONE unused colour cartridge (no-name compatible) for the
    ::: Epson 1270 printer, which I purchased in error for a 1200 printer.
    ::: (Use by date = 11/2005) I got as far as opening the vacuum sealed
    ::: pack, but not the pull tape on the cartridge itself. Nor have the
    ::: ink nozzle seals been broken. I am prepared to post within UK only.
    :::
    ::: Please post your claim here before emailing me with postage address
    ::: at: iamsiggy(at)blueyonder.co.uk
    ::: so others will know not to email me.
    ::
    :: If it is still available I'll have it.

    Yes, it is. Send me an email with your addy in it.

Printers Epson Peripherals