Password Changes

Hi,
Is there way I can keep track down my users changing there password or not?
I have Windows 2000 server running AD.
Thanks

Look at oldcmp with the /users option. By default it will look at the pwdlastset
attribute to generate a report. Just specify an age of 0 and it will list every
user and how old their password is.

http://www.joeware.net/win/free/tools/oldcmp.htm

www.joeware.net

Mitesh Patel wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there way I can keep track down my users changing there password or not?
> I have Windows 2000 server running AD.

you can check when your user changed its password for last time on
regular basis and using this information track Your user's password changes.

Here You will find usefull script for you:
http://www.rlmueller.net/PwdLastChanged.htm

--
Tomasz Onyszko
http://www.w2k.pl

Thanks for your reply, one more question. How do I run this script?
Thanks once again