Password Changes

Hi,
Is there way I can keep track down my users changing there password or not?
I have Windows 2000 server running AD.
Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about password changes

    Look at oldcmp with the /users option. By default it will look at the pwdlastset
    attribute to generate a report. Just specify an age of 0 and it will list every
    user and how old their password is.

    http://www.joeware.net/win/free/tools/oldcmp.htm

    www.joeware.net

    Mitesh Patel wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Is there way I can keep track down my users changing there password or not?
    > I have Windows 2000 server running AD.

    you can check when your user changed its password for last time on
    regular basis and using this information track Your user's password changes.

    Here You will find usefull script for you:
    http://www.rlmueller.net/PwdLastChanged.htm

    --
    Tomasz Onyszko
    http://www.w2k.pl

    Thanks for your reply, one more question. How do I run this script?
    Thanks once again

    "Tomasz Onyszko" wrote:

    > Mitesh Patel wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > > Is there way I can keep track down my users changing there password or not?
    > > I have Windows 2000 server running AD.
    >
    > you can check when your user changed its password for last time on
    > regular basis and using this information track Your user's password changes.
    >
    > Here You will find usefull script for you:
    > http://www.rlmueller.net/PwdLastChanged.htm
    >
    > --
    > Tomasz Onyszko
    > http://www.w2k.pl

Windows 2000 Microsoft Active Directory Windows