Not the right area...but

Anyone else seeing this header at the top of this site: Tons of galleries:
GROUP VOYEUR. Strange, this MS Technet site is the only URL I get this on.
Yes it is porn and it looks as though this site has been defaced. Not only
defaced, but the content doesn't exactly look "legal". Is the Sec team
looking into this?

Not sure when you posted this but I see no problems now. Maybe you have
been compromised. ?