Epson T009 Cartridges

I have several "empty" T009 color cartridges for a 1270/1280 printer. Is
there any aftermarket purchaser for these?

"David Hardin" <davedude46@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> I have several "empty" T009 color cartridges for a 1270/1280 printer. Is
> there any aftermarket purchaser for these?

I posted the same question a couple of weeks ago after doing a search of
cartridge suppliers. Most of the suppliers are not interested in any empty
Epson cartridges.
It seems they have no value, so they went in the bin.

Generaly speaking, empty epson cartridges have no value. By the way, I sent
this post because I'm one of the rare cases I want some T044x empties.
Please, if anyone have for selling a hundred of them to contact me.

--
Yianni
in@mailbox9.gr (remove number nine to reply)

--
"carman" <replytogroup@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> "David Hardin" <davedude46@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > I have several "empty" T009 color cartridges for a 1270/1280 printer.
Is
> > there any aftermarket purchaser for these?
>
> I posted the same question a couple of weeks ago after doing a search of
> cartridge suppliers. Most of the suppliers are not interested in any
empty
> Epson cartridges.
> It seems they have no value, so they went in the bin.

Latest posts