Win2k to Win2k3 migration path

Can any one tell me which of the below path migration is the correct way to
upgrade a WIN2K AD with Exchange 2000 to Win2K3 and Exchange 2003
I)
1. Fix Schema by running inetorgpersonfix.ldf
2. Run ADPREP /forestprep from Win2K3 CD
3. Run ADPREP /domainprep from WIN2K3 CD

or
II)
1. Fix Schema by running inetorgpersonfix.ldf
2. Run ADPREP /forestprep from Exchange 2003 CD
3. Run ADPREP /domainprep from Exchange 2003 CD

III)
1. Fix Schema by running inetorgpersonfix.ldf
2. Run ADPREP /forestprep from Win2K3 CD
3. Run ADPREP /domainprep from WIN2K3 CD
4. Run ADPREP /forestprep from Exchange 2003 CD
5. Run ADPREP /domainprep from Exchange 2003 CD

Hi DavidM,

How to upgrade Windows 2000 domain controllers to Windows Server 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=325379

Considerations when you upgrade to Exchange Server 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822942

br,
Denis