%logonserver% varible to connect to home folder in DC2 to ..

Hi,

I have two DCs. When one DC went down my other DC authenticate user
login and load the user profile.

But i can’t use %logonserver% variable to mapped to the home folder in
second DC.

I mean when I type %logonserver%\home\user it does not accept that.

Can I use %logonserver% to connect DC2 when DC1 is down?

--
niloshimaPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access
1 answer Last reply

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:32:33 +0100, niloshima <niloshima.1sgxam@> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have two DCs. When one DC went down my other DC authenticate user
    >login and load the user profile.
    >
    >But i can’t use %logonserver% variable to mapped to the home folder in
    >second DC.
    >
    >I mean when I type %logonserver%\home\user it does not accept that.
    >
    >Can I use %logonserver% to connect DC2 when DC1 is down?

    NO.

Connection Microsoft Active Directory Windows