Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 20, 2005 5:32:33 PM

Hi,

I have two DCs. When one DC went down my other DC authenticate user
login and load the user profile.

But i can’t use %logonserver% variable to mapped to the home folder in
second DC.

I mean when I type %logonserver%\home\user it does not accept that.

Can I use %logonserver% to connect DC2 when DC1 is down?

--
niloshimaPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access
Anonymous

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:32:33 +0100, niloshima <niloshima.1sgxam@> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have two DCs. When one DC went down my other DC authenticate user
>login and load the user profile.
>
>But i can’t use %logonserver% variable to mapped to the home folder in
>second DC.
>
>I mean when I type %logonserver%\home\user it does not accept that.
>
>Can I use %logonserver% to connect DC2 when DC1 is down?

NO.
!