undo file transfer???

Our business is running Windows 2000 Server w/ a 20 user licience agreement.
About an hour ago I moved a folder into a directory w/ a folder named
exactly the same. The thing is the folder in the directory was the one being
used and up to date. The one i moved in is about 4 years old, when i moved
this in, it did not ask me to overite, it just went ahead and did it, so i
hav about 4 years of lost files from this one folder..... i was wondering if
i can undo a file transfer or anything like that to get these files back???

Thank - you

Tyler Struyk

Restore from last night's backup?

hth