voip over adsl?

hello,

i'm having 256 kbps adsl connection from dataone bsnl.

i want to setup voip phone upon it & also want to share the same
connection between three pc, currently working on only one.

i'm having adsl modem installed by service providor.

what kinds of equipments do i need to do sharing as well as having voip
calls using regular phones.

do i need to have purchase regular voip router which can also share
connection, or do i need to have specific differnt one for ADSL.?

does it work with existing adsl modem or does i have to change it?

i'll look foreward for any reply.

thanks in advance
krunal

Look at
http://www.zoom.com/graphics/datasheets/adsl/5565_5566_X5V_09455565.pdf

You may lookup for similar devices which combine "ADSL Modem + VOIP + 4
port Router"

If I were you, I would go for a cheap router
(http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?&ref=cj&pfp=cj&product_code=298420)
and SPA 2000.

This one has a router and VOIP
http://store.voxilla.com/customer/product.php?productid=16152&cat=0&page=

Just VOIP
http://store.voxilla.com/customer/product.php?productid=16150&cat=0&page=

ADSL Modem + Router
http://www.superwarehouse.com/Hawking_ADSL_Modem_Router/HAR11A/p/298909

There may be several such ones available in the market BUT DONT BELIEVE
THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN INDIA :(

Cheers!

Sekhar.