  • Active Directory
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 21, 2005 3:51:03 PM

I need to create a mmc console to rely some basic functions to IT Users
like: create users -reset passwords- disable accounts, etc. but I was already
trying to create a mmc console with the snap-in Acitve Directory Users and
Computers , but when I applied the taspad view to customize the item I
couldn't find options like reset password or disabe accounts etc

Any tips I will thanks , or somebody with the same need ? what can I do ? I
mean how to give some users the rights to do some basics in the Acitve
Directory without need to be domain administrator ?

Thanks any comments !!!

More about : users rights

Anonymous
July 21, 2005 6:37:18 PM

You can add any user to the account operators group, they would be able to
manage ad user accounts.

!