Users Rights

I need to create a mmc console to rely some basic functions to IT Users
like: create users -reset passwords- disable accounts, etc. but I was already
trying to create a mmc console with the snap-in Acitve Directory Users and
Computers , but when I applied the taspad view to customize the item I
couldn't find options like reset password or disabe accounts etc

Any tips I will thanks , or somebody with the same need ? what can I do ? I
mean how to give some users the rights to do some basics in the Acitve
Directory without need to be domain administrator ?

Thanks any comments !!!
1 answer Last reply
More about users rights

    You can add any user to the account operators group, they would be able to
    manage ad user accounts.

    "Misaro" <Misaro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > I need to create a mmc console to rely some basic functions to IT Users
    > like: create users -reset passwords- disable accounts, etc. but I was
    > already
    > trying to create a mmc console with the snap-in Acitve Directory Users and
    > Computers , but when I applied the taspad view to customize the item I
    > couldn't find options like reset password or disabe accounts etc
    >
    > Any tips I will thanks , or somebody with the same need ? what can I do ?
    > mean how to give some users the rights to do some basics in the Acitve
    > Directory without need to be domain administrator ?
    >
    > Thanks any comments !!!

Active Directory Windows