Please need very very quick your help.

Dear Support Team,

This moring during the SP1 Installtion from Windows Server 2003 our Exchange
Server crahed. I opened a MS Call and the solution was reinstall the Server.
Now after 12 hours the Server works fine. At last a was gone to the MS
Update site an installed 15 Security Updates. After the reboot the Server
came up with an Lsass.exe error.
I found to KB Articel
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;818080
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/886174/en-us

for both a must contact you, but here in Europe is now 10pm. Please can you
help me to bring up the server.

Many Thanks

Michael Meixner
MCP from Austria
1 answer Last reply
More about please very quick help

    Your quickest response will be to call Microsoft and open a new case for the
    hotfix. It may be a free case but most importantly, you should be able to
    get someone on the phone who can send you the hotfix. Your local phone
    number should route you to a live person who can route your call to someone.
    Be firm that this is a business critical issue and you should get a quick
    response.

    --
    Mike Shepperd
    MCSE NT4, 2000, 2003

    "Michael Meixner" <Michael Meixner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:55ABBD51-6A5A-4A22-AE64-DCD9796B86C5@microsoft.com...

    > Dear Support Team,
    >
    > This moring during the SP1 Installtion from Windows Server 2003 our
    > Exchange
    > Server crahed. I opened a MS Call and the solution was reinstall the
    > Server.
    > Now after 12 hours the Server works fine. At last a was gone to the MS
    > Update site an installed 15 Security Updates. After the reboot the Server
    > came up with an Lsass.exe error.
    > I found to KB Articel
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;818080
    >
    > for both a must contact you, but here in Europe is now 10pm. Please can
    > you
    > help me to bring up the server.
    >
    > Many Thanks
    >
    > Michael Meixner
    > MCP from Austria

Windows Server 2003 Servers Active Directory Windows