Trade Grand Theft Auto Vice City with Your Morrowind

Last response: in Video Games
August 6, 2004 4:31:07 AM

Just E-mail me if you want to trade your Morrowind for Grand Theft Auto
Vice City with the $19.99 Official Strategy guide.
Anonymous
August 6, 2004 7:54:03 PM

> Just E-mail me if you want to trade your Morrowind for Grand Theft Auto
> Vice City with the $19.99 Official Strategy guide.

Rest assured that you won't get any email... you'll have to pry our copies
of Morrowind from our cold, dead hands :-)
Just go buy a copy yourself... the gold version is very cheap now. I gave
one to my friend too (I got an extra copy of Morrowind bundled in my video
card).
Anonymous
August 6, 2004 7:54:04 PM

KC Wong, you know who I am. But you don't...know why...I'm here.

>> Just E-mail me if you want to trade your Morrowind for Grand Theft
>> Auto Vice City with the $19.99 Official Strategy guide.
>
> Rest assured that you won't get any email... you'll have to pry our
> copies of Morrowind from our cold, dead hands :-)
> Just go buy a copy yourself... the gold version is very cheap now. I
> gave one to my friend too (I got an extra copy of Morrowind bundled in
> my video card).

Damn, that's the one I was gonna trade to him :D

--
John Henry - also got a spare with his video card
www.lowgenius.com