duplicate UPN suffix

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 27, 2005 6:47:02 AM

Hi,

If I openActive Directory Domains & Trusts and look at the UPN Suffix's page
I see our two domains, lets call them Domain A and Domain B.

If I open Active Directory Users & Computers and check any user's
properties, click the Account tab and drop down the domain list for User
Logon Name I see:

Domain A
Domain A
Domain B

Any idea why I'm seeing Domain A listed twice?

Mike

More about : duplicate upn suffix

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 5:36:18 PM

"" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I openActive Directory Domains & Trusts and look at the UPN
> Suffix's page
> I see our two domains, lets call them Domain A and Domain B.
>
> If I open Active Directory Users & Computers and check any
> user's
> properties, click the Account tab and drop down the domain
> list for User
> Logon Name I see:
>
> Domain A
> Domain A
> Domain B
>
> Any idea why I'm seeing Domain A listed twice?
>
> Mike

Each AD domain in an AD forest already can use its own domain suffix.
there is no need to add it explicitely to domains and trusts mmc

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Active-Directory-duplicate...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1327198
!