Group Policy conflict

Is there a free tool that will show the resulting group policy for a user,
machine or group. I'm sure there is for W2003 but I can't find one for W2k.

TIA.

PeteL

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 02:57:05 -0700, "PeteL" <PeteL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there a free tool that will show the resulting group policy for a user,
>machine or group. I'm sure there is for W2003 but I can't find one for W2k.
>
>TIA.
>
>PeteL

Yes. Resultant Set of Policy (RSoP)

See tip 6494 » Introducing the Group Policy Management Console
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Thanks Jerold

I'll give this a go.

Pete.

"" wrote:
> Is there a free tool that will show the resulting group policy
> for a user,
> machine or group. I'm sure there is for W2003 but I can't
> find one for W2k.
>
> TIA.
>
> PeteL

or through the command-line GPRESULT