word and excel won't open!

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

having just installed the XP service pak 2 this
afternoon, I am now unable to open any documents stored
in my hard drive - HELP!

Have you tried removing and reinstalling the applications.
--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"jerry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> having just installed the XP service pak 2 this
> afternoon, I am now unable to open any documents stored
> in my hard drive - HELP!

Try right clicking a Word or Excel file icon and selecting Open With....
Then select the appropriate program.