firmware for qms minolta 2300dl

Hello,

I need the newest firmware for the qms minolta 2300dl.
On the minolta pages I cannot find a download for v2.86.
Do somebody own this version or maybe newer and is willing to send/give
me a URL it to me?

Thx

Franz

"evermind" <stamm@flashmail.com> wrote in message

> I need the newest firmware for the qms minolta 2300dl.
> On the minolta pages I cannot find a download for v2.86.
> Do somebody own this version or maybe newer and is willing to send/give
> me a URL it to me?

You may mean software (drivers) rather than
firmware (which usually means an EPROM chip inside
the printer.)

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

ME

In message <e3aje.3279$pi1.17743@newscontent-01.sprint.ca>, Don
Phillipson <d.phillipson@ttrryytteell.com> writes
>"evermind" <stamm@flashmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> I need the newest firmware for the qms minolta 2300dl.
>> On the minolta pages I cannot find a download for v2.86.
>> Do somebody own this version or maybe newer and is willing to send/give
>> me a URL it to me?
>
>You may mean software (drivers) rather than
>firmware (which usually means an EPROM chip inside
>the printer.)

He could well mean a firmware update to the printer, I did it once with
a qms 2200 the only place I can suggest to get one would be the qms
website.

--
Timothy

I just want the newest firmware not drivers
on the qms site I just get the same version I own

ME

In message <1116883902.572466.96410@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
evermind <stamm@flashmail.com> writes
>I just want the newest firmware not drivers
>on the qms site I just get the same version I own

Maybe thats the latest version then.

--
Timothy