DC doubles as applications server

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

I need to find a Microsoft Best Practice that comments on using a 2000 Active
Directory Domain Controller as a third party application server. Could anyone
point me to a link or a resource that covers this subject?

Thanks

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking but look at this link.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/adam/default.mspx

"" wrote:
> I need to find a Microsoft Best Practice that comments on
> using a 2000 Active
> Directory Domain Controller as a third party application
> server. Could anyone
> point me to a link or a resource that covers this subject?
>

> Thanks

i think the best practice is not using a DC as an application server

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Active-Directory-DC-doubles-applications-server-ftopict402326.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1331163