DC doubles as applications server

I need to find a Microsoft Best Practice that comments on using a 2000 Active
Directory Domain Controller as a third party application server. Could anyone
point me to a link or a resource that covers this subject?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about doubles applications server

    I'm not sure I understand what you are asking but look at this link.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/adam/default.mspx

    "" wrote:
    > I need to find a Microsoft Best Practice that comments on
    > using a 2000 Active
    > Directory Domain Controller as a third party application
    > server. Could anyone
    > point me to a link or a resource that covers this subject?
    >

    > Thanks

    i think the best practice is not using a DC as an application server

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Active-Directory-DC-doubles-applications-server-ftopict402326.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1331163

Servers Microsoft Active Directory Windows