Enchant points

Moo

I need an item that will hold about 250+ enchantment points. It cannot be a
ring, amulet or shoes. Anyone know of any great items that might meet my
requirements + know where to get them?

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 13:44:06 +1000, "Moo" <.@nospam.org> wrote:

>I need an item that will hold about 250+ enchantment points. It cannot be a
>ring, amulet or shoes. Anyone know of any great items that might meet my
>requirements + know where to get them?

You'll have to resort to mods to get anything that high. The highest
enchantment rating on any item in the game that isn't already an
artifact (and thus no longer enchantable) is a Daedric Tower Shield,
which can hold 225 points.
--
Greg Johnson
Give your child mental blocks for Christmas.