Something is stealing my Armour!!!

I'm sure there is a logical explanation to this: One moment I have a
full set of armour, then later on, I notice that I am missing boots,
greaves, etc. Am I getting robbed while I rest or something? I lost
a full set of glass armour ;( and have to buy a new set. ARRRRGH!!

On 9 Aug 2004 16:10:26 -0700, williedynomite@hotmail.com (Willie D)
wrote:

>I'm sure there is a logical explanation to this: One moment I have a
>full set of armour, then later on, I notice that I am missing boots,
>greaves, etc. Am I getting robbed while I rest or something? I lost
>a full set of glass armour ;( and have to buy a new set. ARRRRGH!!

Have you been arrested lately? It might have been marked as stolen.
Did you check that it wasn't elsewhere in your inventory? If armour if
sufficiently damaged, it gets automatically unequipped.
Did you make sure that your inventory is set to display armour? If you
accidentally clicked the Weapon, Magic or Misc buttons, it might not
show up even if it's there.
--
Greg Johnson
Give your child mental blocks for Christmas.

Greg Johnson wrote:

> On 9 Aug 2004 16:10:26 -0700, williedynomite@hotmail.com (Willie D)
> wrote:
>
> >I'm sure there is a logical explanation to this: One moment I have a
> >full set of armour, then later on, I notice that I am missing boots,
> >greaves, etc. Am I getting robbed while I rest or something? I lost
> >a full set of glass armour ;( and have to buy a new set. ARRRRGH!!
>
> Have you been arrested lately? It might have been marked as stolen.
> Did you check that it wasn't elsewhere in your inventory? If armour if
> sufficiently damaged, it gets automatically unequipped.
> Did you make sure that your inventory is set to display armour? If you
> accidentally clicked the Weapon, Magic or Misc buttons, it might not
> show up even if it's there.

Good post!