Pitch-black cave near Seyda Neen?

When I first started playing the game, I was wandering around and came upon
a cave. I remember it was completely dark. I did not even know about
torches or Night-Eye spells or anything like that, yet, but I bumped around
the cave anyway. Eventually, I was attacked by some fiery beast called a
"Flame Atronach". My sword could not hurt it; it promptly killed me, and I
was like, "Whoa, that must be the toughest enemy in the whole game!!" I
vowed to come back in the future and have revenge on the vile creature.
Well, I am now more than ready for my revenge, but now I can't find the
cave! It must be on the Bitter Coast, somewhere north of Vivec, but south
of Hla Oad. Anyone remember this?

Thanks.

--
Rick Cavalla
rac22@NO.erols.SPAM.com

"Rick Cavalla" <rac22@erols.com> wrote in message
> When I first started playing the game, I was wandering around and came
upon
> a cave. I remember it was completely dark. I did not even know about
> torches or Night-Eye spells or anything like that, yet, but I bumped
around
> the cave anyway. Eventually, I was attacked by some fiery beast called a
> "Flame Atronach". My sword could not hurt it; it promptly killed me, and
> was like, "Whoa, that must be the toughest enemy in the whole game!!" I
> vowed to come back in the future and have revenge on the vile creature.
> Well, I am now more than ready for my revenge, but now I can't find
the
> cave! It must be on the Bitter Coast, somewhere north of Vivec, but south
> of Hla Oad. Anyone remember this?
>
> Thanks.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's a mine a little ways south of
Balmora, a bit east of the river.

RelMark