W32TIME Warnings in system Log

I keep getting periodical the following 2 event warnings in system log
source w32time
event id 54, and 64

This is a DC with another DC which is 2003 server. All of our servers and
clients are in synch.
I couldnt find anything immediately regarding this warning. The network
connect and DNS all
look good as well.
Any idea what this is trying to do and what should be done?

regards

CR
2 answers Last reply
More about w32time warnings system

    On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:22:20 -0500, "MS-News" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote:

    >I keep getting periodical the following 2 event warnings in system log
    >source w32time
    >event id 54, and 64
    >
    >This is a DC with another DC which is 2003 server. All of our servers and
    >clients are in synch.
    >I couldnt find anything immediately regarding this warning. The network
    >connect and DNS all
    >look good as well.
    >Any idea what this is trying to do and what should be done?
    >
    >regards
    >
    >CR

    I used to get those occasionally, but all was working.

    I implemented tip 4167 » How do I configure the Windows 2000 time service to log when time is adjusted?
    in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com to be sure.

    "" wrote:
    > I keep getting periodical the following 2 event warnings in
    > system log
    > source w32time
    > event id 54, and 64
    >
    > This is a DC with another DC which is 2003 server. All of
    > our servers and
    > clients are in synch.
    > I couldnt find anything immediately regarding this warning.
    > The network
    > connect and DNS all
    > look good as well.
    > Any idea what this is trying to do and what should be done?
    >
    > regards
    >
    > CR

    look at:

    http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=54&eventno=504&source=w32time&phase=1