john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hello
I use X P home. When I go to say, Ebay, or Yahoo, or...
the page does not fit. I must slide the bar on the bottom
from left to right and back again in order to read the
page. How can i get the page to fit just right so I dont
have to shift back and forth? Thank J A

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

how do i change the resalution? Thanks JA

Hello John,

You can try changing your resolution higher to 1024x768 that should be
enough for you to see the whole page.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q315341&ID=KB;EN-US;Q315341

Michael Ortega

"John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello
> I use X P home. When I go to say, Ebay, or Yahoo, or...
> the page does not fit. I must slide the bar on the bottom
> from left to right and back again in order to read the
> page. How can i get the page to fit just right so I dont
> have to shift back and forth? Thank J A

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hello
I just tried that resalution size,it does not fix problem

Right click on the desktop and choose properties. Click the Settings Tab.
Adjust the Screen Resolution slider to the right. Click Apply. Click OK.
Accept the change unless it looks odd.