Event ID: 565
Date: 8/8/2005
Time: 10:08:10 AM
User: TASBCLS\XCH-CLS$
Computer: TASBCLS-01
Object Open:
Object Server: DS
Object Type: configuration
Object Name: CN=Configuration,DC=TASBCLS,DC=com
New Handle ID: -
Operation ID: {0,62436668}
Process ID: 284
Primary User Name: TASBCLS-01$
Primary Domain: TASBCLS
Primary Logon ID: (0x0,0x3E7)
Client User Name: XCH-CLS$
Client Domain: TASBCLS
Client Logon ID: (0x0,0x3CA88)
Accesses Control Access

Privileges -

Properties:
DELETE
WRITE_OWNER
Delete Child
List Contents
Write Property
Delete Tree
Manage Replication Topology

Why is this happening?

Thanks,

John

I don't have a specific answer for you but check this out it may help you
troubleshoot the problem.

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=565&eventno=868&source=Security&phase=1

"" wrote:
> I don't have a specific answer for you but check this out it
> may help you
> troubleshoot the problem.
>
> http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=565&eventno=868&source=Security&phase=1
>
> --
>

> Paul Bergson MCT, MCSE, MCSA, CNE, CNA, CCA

> confers no rights.
>

> "FA22ADMIN" <FA22ADMIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message
> >I Added a Windows 2003 server running Exchange 2003 (member
> server) to my
> > windows 2000 domain. when a user logs on with a wrong
> password or username
> > The local workstation records a logon failure(Event ID 529)
> to the local
> > security event log, however the Domain server security event
> log shows no
> > login failure (Event ID 529), but instead logs an event ID
> 565.
> >
> > Here is a copy of the event on the Domain Security log:
> >
> > Event Type: Failure Audit
> > Event Source: Security
> > Event Category: Directory Service Access
> > Event ID: 565
> > Date: 8/8/2005
> > Time: 10:08:10 AM
> > User: TASBCLSXCH-CLS$
> > Computer: TASBCLS-01
> > Object Open:
> > Object Server: DS
> > Object Type: configuration
> > Object Name: CN=Configuration,DC=TASBCLS,DC=com
> > New Handle ID: -
> > Operation ID: {0,62436668}
> > Process ID: 284
> > Primary User Name: TASBCLS-01$