How do I create EFS recovery agents?

I needs to have an area which is encrypted on our network. I want to use
EFS, we only use Windows 2003 servers in a Windows 2003 domain. I want to
have some recovery agents setup encase the users leave, how can I do this?

"" wrote:
> I needs to have an area which is encrypted on our network. I
> want to use
> EFS, we only use Windows 2003 servers in a Windows 2003
> domain. I want to
> have some recovery agents setup encase the users leave, how
> can I do this?

look at:
http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/13771/13771.html

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prnb_efs_lnfx.asp