HELP. where do I go from here?

if you get expelled from a great house can you rejoin or do I need to
reload. also I killed duke dren's brother but he doesn't acknowledge it.

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:28:54 GMT, Metis Artist <Talisa(remove)@shaw.ca>
wrote:

> if you get expelled from a great house can you rejoin or do I need to
> reload.

You can "make amends".
As far as I know, you need to talk to the following people:
House Hlaalu: Crassius Curio or Nileno Dorvayn
House Redoran: Neminda or Athyn Sarethi (They will only forgive you once)
House Telvanni: any Mouth or Councilor (except Mistress Therana, she's mad
anyway)